Rathnavali Balika Vidyalaya (Sinhala: රත්නාවලී බාලිකා විද්යාලය), is a leading government Buddhist national school for girls in Gampaha, Sri Lanka. Students are admitted to grade six on the basis of results of The Scholarship Examination in Sri Lanka.
There was a significant Buddhist reawakening with the arrival of Sir Henry Steel Olcott. Buddhist schools were established throughout the country to top Buddhist education across the prevailing missionary system. In 1881 there was a Buddhist reawakening as a result of the start of the newspapers Sarasavi Sandaresa in 1880 and The Buddhist in 1881. After that, the expansion of school education came under the Buddhist Theosophical Society. Mr. Sinhalah. Karunarathna laid the foundation stone for the school on 26 July 1945. After completing the construction work of the buildings of Rathnavali Balika Vidyalaya, Mr. D.D. Karunarathna handed over the school to the Buddhist Theosophical Society. Rathnavali Balika Vidyalaya was opened on 17 December 1947 with 60 students, a staff consisting of two teachers under the management of Mrs. Denagama who was the first principal of Rathnavali Balika Vidyalaya. On the same day, both primary and secondary education was started as the constructions of the two buildings were completed.